I have already blogged about CamelOne which is going to take place on May 15 – 16 at Boston this year. I am really excited about it, as a lot of new things are going to be talked about there.
Fabric provides a distributed configuration registry and also tools for:
- Installing and managing containers to your private or public cloud.
- Deployment agent for configuring and provisioning distributed containers.
- Discovery of Camel endpoints & message brokers.
- A lot more …
- Use a single host for installing containers to your local network.
- Deploy and configure applications to distributed containers.
- Discover & use message brokers in your camel routes.